Re: 2.6.25-rc3 (g7704a8b) - freezer for suspend broken?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: 2.6.25-rc3 (g7704a8b) - freezer for suspend broken?
- From: Wolfgang Pfeiffer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 22:50:10 +0100
- Message-id: <20080306215010.GA4668@localhost>
- In-reply-to: <20080302152719.GA5637@localhost>
- References: <20080302152719.GA5637@localhost>
On Sun, Mar 02 2008, at 16:27 +0100, Wolfgang Pfeiffer wrote:
> With the old kernel I had to press fn-F(x) to change sound, brightness
> etc. - now the same can be done by pressing F(x) without the fn key.
> Vice-versa on mc previously I only had to press the F(x) keys to
> access its menu - now I have to add an fn press for the same outcome
modprobe -r usbhid hid; sleep 2; modprobe hid pb_fnmode=2; modprobe usbhid
... works here. Thanks, Elimar :) .. :
Machine back on track now, with a nice 2.6.25 ... :) ..
Thanks, coders ... :)