Re: Debian for PS3?

On 02/26/2008 08:00 AM, Colin Watson wrote:
> [Hmm, let's use my Ubuntu hat for this mail ...]
>
> On Sat, Feb 23, 2008 at 03:45:28PM +0100, Aurélien GÉRÔME wrote:
>> Last time I check (and I rechecked today at FOSDEM), the package[1]
>> is not in sync with upstream[2],
>
> That should be fixed, certainly, but is not a fundamental quality
> problem, just that it hasn't been done yet.
>
>> has binaries without manpages,
>
> Upstream didn't provide any; it's certainly a bug that they aren't there
> (like many other packages in Debian).

Hi,

Just FYI, I recently did major cleanup on the ps3-utils, and included
in that was a full set of man pages for all the utils in the package.
I released the updates 28-Jan-2008.

I also started making a more 'formal' release here:

  http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/geoff/cell/ps3-utils/

-Geoff