How to install testing version of Debain on PS3

Hi, I do I install the testing version of debain on the ps3? I understand that the testing version of debain has no otheros.bld file  and is missing some ps3 specific utilites but I read on here that it is installable on the plyastation 3. Can I just for example burn the latest testing net install iso for power pc and put it in my ps3 and it will install as long as I already have an otheros.bld file installed on my ps3 or is ther more to just burning the cd in order to install bedbian currently? Thanks.

[http://www.windowslive-hotmail.com/betathanks/download/images/download_2.jpg]

Norberto