icedove 2.0.0.9-3 seriously broken

Hi All,

Just wanted to warn anyone with a testing install to beware of the current (2.0.0.9-3) icedove. It is broken (bug 461981) and an immediate downgrade to the previous version (1.5) didn't work. So I'm doing a somewhat contorted dance to do email for awhile, at least until it is fixed. I'm trying a local build of icedove, but fear that that may be wishful thinking. (It is also one very large build, requires more than 1GB of disk space...still don't know the upper limit.)

-jeff