Help wantet How to install linux iBook G3/300

Hallo,
can anybody help me, take my hand show me how to.
Prefered in German language.
Now I use an iBook with MacosX 103.9. no problems!
I still have an old (1999) (orange like shown in many movies) ROM D1-9.3.1; 96 MB; HB 3 GB. Origial system cd 8.6 I heard a lot about linux, but i dont know it. I came from the old apple II via Apple IIgs to mac, and i want to do it just for fun:
Install Linux on that old machine.
I bought that Linux Magazine with Debian 4.0 but iBookolf cannot read DVD.
I downloaded a live iso cd and burned it, but iBook doesnt want the cd.
I am at the end.
Could anybody write me Exactly what to do first, and then and then.
This iBook reaches the Internet and can be connected by LAN with the older one!

Hope You did understand my English.
ANd if my project is really mission possible, it would be fine anybody could write this.

Thanks

Volker