Re: Please unban S. Luther from debian-powerpc@lists.debian.org

On Monday 03 September 2007, Gunther Furtado wrote:
> 2007/8/30, Gaudenz Steinlin <gaudenz@debian.org>:
> > I object! Please don't lift the ban. After lifting the ban Sven has
> > clearly shown, that he did not understand why he was banned from
> > the list and that he is not willing to change his behaviour.
> >
> > Gaudenz
>
> I second that. I feel, sadly, that Sven Luther is too hurt to see
> clearly and to find a way to work inside this community.

and, *WHY* Sven Loother is too hurt? FWIW I can see that Sven was
threated in a way that he doesn't deserve.

As i said in my precedent mail, I don't know Sven, but for what I can
read in the archives I can't blame Sven for a bad behaviour.

So, to all that say "The reason of the ban is obvious" I reply that *no*
I can't see a valid reason for *any* of the steps againist him, so
please be *FAIR* with users (like me) and with Sven and *EXPLAIN* in a
understandable manner what are the problem with Sven Luther, "the
reasons are obvious" isn't a good reply.

Francesco

--
:wq