Re: Can't boot Mac OSX after installing Etch - solved

I used the image I got from here:

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/GUI

I think the link for the PPC images are for a daily build so yes I must have used one of those.  I did have Ubuntu on there, but via the alternate CD.  When I found out they were dropping PPC I decided to put Debian on there I  switched from Debian to Ubuntu on my desktop - might go back to Debian on there as well now it's on the Powerbook.

I have got Mac OSX and I'm getting a RAM upgrade to 640 MB this week so I could probably do some testing.  The ibook hasn't been used for anything 'serious' yet so it can get wiped.

I used the Mac OSX partitioner to do the current set up, I wanted to make sure that OSX could see the partitions properly.

Ananda