Re: Can't boot Mac OSX after installing Etch - solved

Must have been something with the buggy graphical installer or my messing with the partitions.  I used OSX partitioning tool to partition the HDD (it's  piece of crap by the way) and everything is working dual-boot wise now.

Feel like a bit of a moron now!

Ananda