Re: Flash viewer for PPC Etch

* ZhengPeng Hou <zhengpeng.hou@gmail.com> [2007-12-06 03:23:06 CET]:
> On Tue, Dec 04, 2007 at 08:52:26PM +0000, Jack Malmostoso wrote:
> > On Tue, 04 Dec 2007 21:30:17 +0100, Roy Butler wrote:
> > > Is there a different plugin which would work or do I potentially have
> > > some settings wrong somewhere?
> >
> > AFAIK swfdec should be compatible with youtube.
> >
> the latest swfdec can play those video from youtube well, and it will
> not eat too much CPU resources as gnash. :)

 Are you talking about self-compiled ones? The one in unstable
unfortunately only gave me audio, not video on youtube. I can see the
control elements, but not more, left aside that they work.

 But a new swfdec upload is currently hanging in the NEW processing
queue due to some library package renaming to follow the soname of the
library. Hopefully it will rush through these days.

 So long,
Rhonda