Re: missing images at ebay

Le Thu, Aug 30, 2007 at 10:33:07PM -0700, brian a écrit :

> also, is anyone running the current ibm java ? I
> downloaded it but have not installed it.

Hi,

the title of your email looks like a spam ;)

IBM java is supported by Debian's `java-package' package, but you will
need Lenny's or Sid's one because IBM does not distibute the same
tarballs as during Etch freeze. Also, you may need to install
libstdc++5.

But I have no idea if it will make a difference when browsing Ebay...

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy,
Wako, Saitama, Japan