Re: PowerBook G4 and powermanagement

On Thu, 2007-08-23 at 09:52 -0300, Rogério Brito wrote:

> Is it still possible to get DRI working on a Rage 128 Mobility M3?

In theory yes, though the r128 drivers haven't seen active development
in a while, so it's possible there have been regressions. Please file
bugs in that case, preferably upstream.

> And if yes, does it still enables DMA (which I recall is one of the
> things you told me in the past---when I used to use this list
> frequently)? :-)

It does for some things, but maybe you're thinking of Xv? According to
the r128 manpage, you still need to enable Option "DMAForXv" for that.