Re: 2 Sven & whoever it may concern (most Sven right now)

On Tue, Aug 21, 2007 at 11:33:42PM +0200, Børge Holen wrote:
> On Tuesday 21 August 2007 23:29, Helmut H. Franke wrote:
> > Børge Holen schrieb am Dienstag, 21. August 2007 um 23:11:32 +0200:
> > |JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY.
> > |
> > |2 mails containing shit just today + this one
> >
> > You happily may unsubscribe if you don't want to receive
> > list messages.  But please leave us alone with your foul
> > language.
>
> spare me stupid remarks,

 Spare _us_ your senseless remarks, thankyouverymuch.  Do as you request
yourself.

> tell you what; I may happily be in this community without the whining
> of adult ppl not being able to cooperate after agreements.

 And what makes you think such a statement on the _list_ will help with
getting things done?  If you feel the need to do so send him a private
mail, not to the list.  In no way your whining is any better.

> btw bad language is about the only thing gone untried to end this
> bs arguments...

 NACK, it had been tried.  Wake up and check the archives.  And it just
increases the perception that the Debian community is an unfriendly one,
thanks for proving it once again.

 So long,
Rhonda