Re: PReP booting

Greg Trigg wrote:

Sven Luther wrote:
I guess though that you don't use the debian kernel but your own. In
this case, remember us why you are not using the debian kernel, and
maybe file a bug report about this issue if it didn't work for you ?

I'm using the stock 2.6.18 power3 kernel image.

I apologize.  I wasn't clear.  I used the Sarge install cd to install Debian Etch on the hard drive.  I changed the sources.list to Etch and did an upgrade while I was chrooted in it.

Greg