Re: upgraded to unstable directly from stable ... should i re-install?

On Sat, Jun 30, 2007 at 06:18:38AM +0900, 2g wrote:
> made a mistake
> without upgrading to testing
> did it to unstable
> i think i read it somewhere that this is no good @ debian
> should i start once again from installing stable once again?

 I wouldn't see any reason why this path shouldn't work.

> things seems to be working
> except one lib(?) left uninstalled

 There is problems currently with the libcurl transition which isn't
fully compiled on powerpc yet, but appart from that I am not aware of
any serious problems.  Oh, the new apt/aptitude might give you some
things to worry currently - it's totally slow.  See and track
<http://bugs.debian.org/428616> to be aware of that.

 So long,
Rhonda