Re: Network-manager issues.

Hi,

On Tuesday 22 May 2007 10:06, Jimmy Johnson wrote:
> computer running SimplyMEPIS version 6.0 i386, just yesterday I had the
> same problem with a new install of Skolelinux RC1 and copied the

did you try the new powerpc etch based version of Skolelinux? I would love to
hear about powerpc users of Skolelinux! (It is not yet clear if we release
the powerpc version, because we have little feedback on it so far...)

BTW, reading /usr/share/doc/network-manager/README.Debian solved my network
manager problems.. :)

regards,
	Holger