Using a mac UFS external hard disk (USB)

Hi everybody, can you help me with this problem?
I can't read the data stored on my external usb hard disk using my powerbook with Debian 4, the disk was written with Mac OS X with UFS filesystem. I can read the disk from another iMac with Mac OS X, but I don't have enough free space to bring everything on the computer, format the external HD in hfs and put there the data again.
I was thinking about connecting the two computers wia ethernet, I was able to do that (Ping works fine) but I don't know how to find the Mac OS X computer from the Debian one.
Any suggestions? I hope I was clear enough.
Thanks,
AC

Passa a Infostrada. ADSL e Telefono senza limiti e senza canone Telecom
http://click.libero.it/infostrada