Re: any known issues with the snd-aoa drivers?

On Friday 20 April 2007 02:05, Andrew J. Barr wrote:
> In an attempt to pick off the low-hanging fruit before profiling my
> system to resolve this[0] problem, I'd like to ask if anyone is aware of
> any issues in the snd-aoa drivers (Onyx codec in a Powerbook5,7) that
> might cause skipping under load.

PB5,7 should play nicely under load, but I'm also experiencing sudden stops
(never skips) under load peaks. I'm using both arts throught alsa and alsa
for output. Arts seems to be more deffered to it.. or so it seems.
Most of them (the peaks) seem to come from FireFox, FF seems to throw in some
very strange workloads every now an then.

--
---
Børge