Re: More on Thund^^^^^Icedove

Hi Charles,

Le Sun, Mar 18, 2007 at 12:42:17PM +0930, Mike Hore a écrit :
The Thunderbird help Wiki seems to suggest there should be in a .mozilla folder in my home directory, but there isn't.
Hi,

on Debian, it seems to be in ~/.mozilla-thunderbird.

Yes, thanks, that worked.

I was able to copy over the xxx.default directory from my USB stick into the .mozilla-thunderbird directory. I then renamed the existing xxx.default directory to keep it safe, and renamed my copied directory to the name the other one had. This needed a root terminal and lots of chown's -- ouch!! There really must be an easier way, but I think I got there in the end.

Cheers,  Mike.

          Mike Hore        mike_hore@aapt.net.au