Re: A friendly plea for Linux PPC help!

On Fri, Mar 16, 2007 at 03:46:37PM +0000, rob rob wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I hate to bud in, but I suggest getting the boot floppies from:
>
> http://layer-acht.org/d-i-miboot/powerpc/floppy-2.4/
>
> These are the old sarge boot floppies, which work. The ones at ~wouter
> which are from etch seem to be in a constant state of disarray. (unless of
> course someone has fixed them)

There may still be some working floppies at :

 http://people.debian.org/~luther/d-i.

I was asked to remove that old archive, but it would be interesting to save
those variants that still work.

Alternatively, it causes a nice case of GPL violation, to have those binary
floppies full of GPLed binaries, without any mean to reproducing those around,
so maybe we should better get ride of them :)

Friendly,

Sven Luther