Re: Daily Etch netinstall build fails installation on G5 iMac - Ethernet not detected

Thanks Ananda,

Messed up the links there and posted the same one twice, the second one should be:
http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/en.powerpc/ch05s01.html#install-drive

Yes, I could probably do this, though I'm fairly new to Linux and never
done a kernel compile.  But I have two running systems on my G5 -- Mac
OSX (with full development setup) and Ubuntu.  I'm sure I could do it
under Ubuntu since it's based on Debian anyway.  But as I'm on holidays
I don't want to take a lot of time -- no need for you to bother.  This
isn't a high priority thing for me -- if I decide I want to do it badly
enough, I'm sure I can figure out how to do it.

Anyway, in the meantime installer is broken, so I did need to notify
people of this.

Cheers,  Mike.

Ananda

On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 03:05:48 +0000