Daily Etch netinstall build fails installation on G5 iMac - Ethernet not detected

Hi folks,

After some private email, I suspect the right driver has simply been omitted from the netinstall daily build, so I've submitted a bug report.

Has anyone else hit this problem, or found a way around it? I get as far as the Ethernet detection, which fails. I'm presented with a couple of options for drivers, but none work. So I can't proceed beyond this point, since I obviously need a network for a netinstall.

Cheers,  Mike.

          Mike Hore        mike_hore@aapt.net.au