Re: Netinstall grief on iMac G5

Hi Hans,

I've had email with someone else with a similar setup to mine (iMac G5, Revision A) -- he said the 3.1 install CD is known to be broken on this hardware. So I'll see if there's a bug on file about it and file one if not. As you say, it appears the specific CD driver needed is probably not included.

Cheers,  Mike.