Re: Apple iBook 300MHz Blueberry (first generation) and Hard Drive

* Eugen Paiuc <eug_paiuc@bluewin.ch> <
> [2007-02-15]:
>  Ennio-(Sr) wrote:
> > * Eugen Paiuc <eug_paiuc@bluewin.ch> <

> >>  My, ...
> >>
> >>  I have on a Macintosh powerbook 3400c a disk of  60 GB,
> >>  witch was formated on a MacOS 9.1 on a G3 266 Mhz - with ide.
> >>
> >>  And all that work grate with sarge, and X.
> >>

> > Oh! thank you Eugen!
> > It's great to read that. Now, one doubt remains about the "Mounting
> > screws M3", which I found in the specifications for a Fujitsu 60GB HD
> > (MHV2060AH) and cannot determine whether or not this will affect the
> > possibility to fit it in place of the original 3.2 GB Toshiba
> > (MK3211MAT) whose specification do not mention the M3 screws!
> > Any help?
> >

>  I'll ignore it !  :  "Mounting screws M3" ... is only a "bla_bla"
>  -talking for talking .
>
>  For fixing, if needed, use some small pieces off  plastic - or other
>  non  electrical conductible materials - .

AAOF 'screws M3' would be the distance between the HD screws ...'
Thank you again, Eugen.

All the best,
	Ennio.
PS: I posted this message a couple of days ago on the NG, but it didn't
get through. Now I'm sending it as an e-mail: sorry for possible
duplication ;-)
--
[Perche' usare Win$ozz (dico io) se ..."anche uno sciocco sa farlo.    \\?//
 Fa' qualche cosa di cui non sei capace!"   (diceva Henry Miller) ]    (°|°)