[powerpc] The PCILynx firewire driver is broken on PPC machines, and should be disabled.

Package: linux-2.6

When I boot Debian (Etch or Sarge) on my Blue&White PowerMac, with the old TI PCILynx firewire chip on the motherboard, the pcilynx driver crashes consistently. If I blacklist pcilynx, the crash goes away, but I have no firewire capability.