Re: Apple iBook 300MHz Blueberry (first generation) and Hard Drive

* Eugen Paiuc <eug_paiuc@bluewin.ch> <
> [2007-02-11]:
>  This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
>  --------------000706030801040308050500
>
>  Ennio-(Sr) wrote:
> > Hi all!
> >
> > I've read somewhere that the captioned iBook can be fit with a HD of no
> > more than 30GB.
> > [...]
> >
>  My, ...
>
>  I have on a Macintosh powerbook 3400c a disk of  60 GB,
>  witch was formated on a MacOS 9.1 on a G3 266 Mhz - with ide.
>
>  And all that work grate with sarge, and X.
>
>  regards,
>
>  Eugen Paiuc

Oh! thank you Eugen!
It's great to read that. Now, one doubt remains about the "Mounting
screws M3", which I found in the specifications for a Fujitsu 60GB HD
(MHV2060AH) and cannot determine whether or not this will affect the
possibility to fit it in place of the original 3.2 GB Toshiba
(MK3211MAT) whose specification do not mention the M3 screws!
Any help?

Regards,
        Ennio.

--
[Perche' usare Win$ozz (dico io) se ..."anche uno sciocco sa farlo.    \\?//
 Fa' qualche cosa di cui non sei capace!"   (diceva Henry Miller) ]    (°|°)