Re: One-Button iMac mouse

Matteo Bigoi - Bigo! wrote:
> The button emulation in the keybord works?

The standard mouse button emulation works, I have mapped F11 to the middle
and F12 to the right button.

However there is another issue with these mouse button keys: After bootup
I have to press one of these keys about 4 times until they work. Happens
with the kernel builtin mouse button emulation and also with mouseemu.
This problem only occurs on my G4 iBooks with USB trackpad, not on the G3
iBooks.

Maybe I should first try to get it working with an ADB trackpad. At the
moment I only have two iBooks with USB trackpad here. I also own one with
an ADB trackpad, but my sister has borrowed it, because her iBook is in
repair at the moment.

cu, Magnum

--
Carl Magnus Rosenbaum M.A.                          Tel: 089 - 700 666 26
Administration - Programmierung - Weiterbildung     Fax: 089 - 700 666 86