Re: One-Button iMac mouse

> Matteo Bigoi - Bigo! wrote:
> > I've seen that this patch works together with the one written by Loca
> > Bigliard1 for the adb touchpad [1]...
>
> For the ADB trackpad... but I have a USB trackpad.
>
> > Try the patch attached in a vanilla kernel..
>
> Tried it again with a vanilla kernel 2.6.16. There's no difference, the
> patch has no effect. I also tried it with the synaptics X11 driver and
> without.

The button emulation in the keybord works?

Ciao

		Bigo!

--
Ormai e' tradizione chiederlo:
Voi cosa fate a natale? No, perche' io scrivo codice...

           Registered Linux User # 365044
      http://dust.homelinux.org/~bigo/index.html
      http://dust.homelinux.org:8000/live.ogg
      deb ftp://dust.homelinux.org/debian/unstable ./
      		   (powerpc only)
    Please don't send me any Micro$oft attachments!