Re: 2.6.16 kernel build errors

The compile with make-kpkg dies on me with:

arch/powerpc/platforms/built-in.o: In function `pmac_calibrate_decr':
undefined reference to `pmu_register_sleep_notifier'

I've been having problems with viewports in X on kernels later than
2.6.12 and was hoping to compile this one to see if the problem remains.

I'm not sure it's the same error but IMHO it fits under the thread's
remit :-).

Has anyone else had this problem?  I have a 1.5 G4 AlBook.

best regards,

--
Matthew T. Atkinson <matthew@agrip.org.uk>