Re: Video capture cards?

On Thu, Jan 19, 2006 at 04:27:31PM -0800, Derek wrote:
> Hello Sven,thank you for the reply.Do all the Hauppage PVR's work for
> powerpc or do you know which ones are known to work?

I have seen the PVR550 or whatever it was, but it is an expensive dual-tuner
card. I think the PVR150 entry level ones also work.

Also, i think the ATI-AIW work fine also, and you get a free graphic card
upgrade the same way.

I am trying to find a low propfile hauppage PVR150, but hauppagge seems to
have some trouble selling me one of those in france, so ...

Friendly,

Sven Luther