Re: Video capture cards?

Hello Sven,thank you for the reply.Do all the Hauppage PVR's work for powerpc or do you know which ones are known to work?
Thanks,
Derek

On 1/19/06, Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
On Thu, Jan 19, 2006 at 01:30:18AM -0800, Derek wrote:
> Hello,I wanted to turn my old powermac into a tv video recorder.I was
> thinking of getting this card
> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16815100120 (KWORLD
> VS-L883D PCI, The cheapest one on there).Will this card work in
> powerpc linux?Can someone recomend a good pci video capture card for
> powerpc?

I have seen the Hauppage PVR cards working, including the ones with hardware
encode/decode support.

I don't know about these others, but i would go for something sure.

Friendly,

Sven Luther