Re: DRI not working with libgl1-mesa-dri (r300)

At Sun, 15 Jan 2006 23:21:51 +0100, Francesco Pedrini wrote:

> Does sleep works with new drm? I've tried 2.6.15 with dri and radeon modules,
> all works fine, excepts sleep...
> With 2.6.14.2 (last that i've compiled here) sleeps works really fine.

Yeah, sleep works just fine with the new drm, but it also worked fine
for me with the in-kernel drm. The only annoying thing that sometimes
happens, is that my usb-mouse is not working anymore and that I just
need to unplug-replug it.

> Can you send me the config file for 2.6.15?

You're welcome, but I'm not sure my kernel config is gonna be much
help. I only enabled things I need, and almost everything is
built-in. DRM is not enabled since I used the cvs from
freedesktop.org, even though sleep worked with it enabled.
(it's for a iBook G4 1.33Ghz)

Ruben