Re: therm_adm103x: inquiry

On Thu, Jan 12, 2006 at 10:49 PM, Cedric Pradalier wrote:

> I would really like to know if someone managed to use it,
> and if so, gives a comparative evaluation of both modules.

I remember that there were some problems with fan startup using
lm_sensors (but i don't know now). I think you should try by yourself,
your tests will be surely more accurate!

IMHO you should go on with your module and, at most, write a little note
in Kconfig help about a '(nearly?) working lm_sensors support'.

luca

--
Beware of programmers who carry screwdrivers.
			-- Leonard Brandwein

http://shammash.homelinux.org/ - http://www.artha.org/shammash/