Re: Now that the gates for 2.6.16 patches are opened...

On 1/12/06, Eugen Dedu <Eugen.Dedu@pu-pm.univ-fcomte.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think I can create a patch which changes the compilation #define with
> a global variable.
>
> If someone can create a patch that links this variable to a /sys
> pseudo-file...

It should help to say that you are reffering to the blink led patch ;-)

As far as I managed to look over it, the current status is that the
entry is in /sys but has to linked to a hwif structure, so there is
one per device, not one per system, as it is now (iirc).

--
Regards,
EddyP