Re: powerbook 12 freezes on "MMU:EXIT, setup"

Hey guys, thank you so much for your answers.

Unfortunately I cannot test kernel 2.6.15-rc6 or rc7 since I don't have a broadband connection to the internet and can't download big files (it's 47,2 MB, too much for my 56k connection).
I should have it downloaded from a friend in a week or two.

I have tried booting from the Testing Etch (kernel 2.6.12) with "install video=ofonly" and with "install video=nvidiafb:off" but it did not make the trick.
I'll try "install video=offb" and tell you guys.

Thanks so much!

There was a problem booting on some Powerbook 6,8s with linux kernels
between 2.6.12-rc-something and 2.6.15-rc5 inclusive.  2.6.15-rc6 and
rc7 should work.

--
Guy Yasko -- gyasko@sympatico.ca

Marco - trive@poc.it

"Microsoft: "You have questions. We have dancing paperclips""