Re: powerbook 12 freezes on "MMU:EXIT, setup"

Hi Triverio,

Triverio M. wrote:
> Hello everybody,
> I'm Marco, this is the first time I write on this mailing list.
> Hope not to seem too stupid, I'm just a new user to Debian.
> I've been given the last Debian Etch Testing for PowerPC but when my
> PowerBook 12 (G4 1.5Ghz) boots the first cd it just freezes on:
>
> MMU: mapin
> MMU: setio
> MMU: exit
> setup_

Just to say that I have the same problem than you on recent kernels...
I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one with this problem :)

My config is :
  powerbook 12' (feb 2005)
  768MB DDR333 (256MB built-in + 512MB SO-DIMM)
  80GB Ultra ATA drive (5400rpm)
  8x SuperDrive (DVD R/CD-RW)
  AirPort Extreme Card

Olivier