Re: Trouble getting bcm43xx driver to work

The extra line you have is the route for all traffic NOT on the local network
and so it should not change ping-ing the router on the same network.

Just to be sure I have added a default route (to my AP/router) the same as
your settings. Alas, this does not seem to have made any difference.

At first I suspected that I had missed something basic but now I fear that
have found a more difficlut to find problem. If someone doesn't point out
where I have stuffed up I will resort to systematic trail-and-error with all
settings (wireless channel, essid, etc.) just in case there is an obscure bug
I can identify.

Thanks for your help,

Aaron