Re: Who is actively porting the Debian architectures?

On Wed, Dec 27, 2006 at 04:51:01PM +0000, Mark Brown wrote:
> I'm not sure what the criteria are for listing on that page?  I've no
> involvement with the buildds or anything - all the PowerPC stuff I've
> ever done has been to do with porting user space applications and
> testing.

That is porting. There is little porting work in buildd maintenance; all
you ever do is sign successful logs, interpret failures, and file
appropriate bugs (although many buildd maintainers, myself included,
seem to think the last part is optional when they are swamped with other
work)

  -- #debian-devel, Freenode, 2004-09-22