Re: Who is actively porting the Debian architectures?

Hi,

On Tuesday 26 December 2006 12:52, Charles Plessy wrote:
> Le Tue, Dec 26, 2006 at 11:20:50AM +0100, Holger Levsen a écrit :
> > http://wiki.debian.org/powerpcEtchReleaseRecertification lists the
> > following people for powerpc (Bastian is missing there):

[...]

> I would like to recommend that only persons who do volunteer to be
> reactive would be listed here.

This mail is bcc:ed to those listed on that wiki page, to see if they are
still active with powerpc and should be listed on
http://www.debian.org/intro/organization - ping...

> I had some difficulties in the past to rebuild a package on powerpc, and

I'm happy to build packages on ppc for you. But I'm no DD, so I cannot upload
those and you shouldnt :)

regards,
	Holger