Re: Could someone try to reproduce #372070

On Fri, 2006-12-15 at 11:28 +0200, Eddy Petrișor wrote:

> Some time ago i have stumbled on this problem:
>
> Having no answer from the maintainer and considering the nearing
> release of Etch, I have raised the severity, but it seems nobody
> of the people trying the game on i386 machines could reproduce
> the issue.
>
> So, could someone try to reproduce the issue on a ppc machine
> and report the result in the bug?

I can't reproduce the problem on a PowerBook5,8. Memory/swap thrashing
does indeed seem to be the most plausible explanation, but I guess it
could also be partly a graphics driver (configuration) issue. You should
probably provide a little more detail about your system setup.