IBM js20 etch amdk111 ide bus

I have been trying to install debian on an IBM js20 blade server.

Using the latest etch-testing debian cd from:
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/etch_di_rc1/powerpc/iso-cd/

has yielded much more success then sarge alternatives, however this cd is lacking support for the i2c-amdk111 bus. I have tried various methods to rebuild a kernel with this compiled in, and re-author the debian cd with little success.

Does anyone have recommendations on how to get/build a debian etch cd with amdk111 support?

Thanks,

Eric Schoeller
Computational Science Center
University of Colorado at Boulder