Re: Help with MOL: start in a window + networking

Jack Malmostoso <jackmalmostoso@freesurf.ch> writes:

> Hi there list,
>
> I have just installed the new version of MOL (0.9.71) on my Sid install on
> iBook G4. It works like a charm, but I can't find a way to start it in a
> window instead of fullscreen.
> Can someone give me a hint?

With default settings, if you run it in X, it should be simply running
in a window...

> Plus, where can I find a guide on how to configure the network so that the
> virtual machine can access the net? I have both a wired and wireless (via
> Airport Extreme) connection available.

Here are some helpful links,

,----
`----

--
William

Never ask two questions in a business letter.  The reply will discuss
the one you are least interested, and say nothing about the other.