Re: blue g3

--- Folkert van Heusden <folkert@vanheusden.com>

> I also have a blue "new world" imac; the one with a
> dvd-player in the
> front, see-through box. Now that one has macosx on
> the whole harddisk.
> Can I somehow boot debian and shrink my macosx
> partition?
that one was discussed here last week,you can read
through the thread on the archive for this list on
the debian web pages.

my opinion there still holds but i admit there can
be more than one answer an no one answer is always
best for everyone. well i still think my answer is
better though. having lost data lately and still
procrastinating on my backups ... well i am still
glad i had some backup even if it was not 100%