Rotate monitor on Powerbook 5,7

Hello all,

Anyone know any way to rotate LCD on powerbook 5,7?

I search on google but I'm afraid that only nvidia users can do it, true?

I found some information on gentoo [0], but I had tried it with no sucess:

----------- xorg.conf cut -----------
Section "Device"
        Identifier      "ATI Technologies, Inc. RV350 [Mobility Radeon 9600
M10]"
        Driver          "ati"
        BusID           "PCI:0:16:0"
        #Option         "PanelSize"     "1440x900"
        #Opción para poder rotar la pantalla
        Option          "RandRRotation" "on"
EndSection
----------- end of cut ----------------

And, this too:

----------- xorg.conf cut -----------
Section "Module"
        Load    "bitmap"
        Load    "dbe"
        Load    "ddc"
        Load    "dri"
        Load    "extmod"
        # Es posible que si no funciona la opción de girar
        # haya que activar esto, y comentar el módulo
        # de arriba.
        #SubSection "extmod"
        # Option "omit XFree86-DGA"
        #EndSubsection
        Load    "freetype"
        Load    "glx"
        Load    "int10"
        Load    "record"
        Load    "type1"
        #Load   "v4l"
        Load    "vbe"
EndSection
------------ end of cut ------------------

Anyone is working on this feature?

My system specifications:

processor       : 0
cpu             : 7447A, altivec supported
clock           : 1666.666000MHz
revision        : 0.2 (pvr 8003 0102)
bogomips        : 73.47
timebase        : 18432000
platform        : PowerMac
machine         : PowerBook5,7
motherboard     : PowerBook5,7 MacRISC3 Power Macintosh
detected as     : 287 (PowerBook G4 17")
pmac flags      : 0000001b
L2 cache        : 512K unified
pmac-generation : NewWorld

Thanks in advanced.