Re: acroread

On 11/7/06, Eddy Petrișor <eddy.petrisor@gmail.com> wrote:

Cédric Boutillier wrote:
> What can you do with acroread that would not work with kdpf for example ?

Form templates.

I second this comment -- does anyone know of any open pdf readers that
can present pdf forms, or have plans to add the capability?

Of course we would also want the authoring tools to edit them. Are
there any integrated pdf authoring tools in the works -- that combine
features like the insert/extract capabilities of pdftk, form authoring
tools, and maybe even the ability to touch up scanned images?

Maybe this needs to be plugin for GIMP or another graphics tool.