CUPS 1.2.5 Network printing problem

Hello,

I'm trying to set up CUPS on my Debian/testing. I have network printer connected to a PC configured as LPD  printer (works fine for Win client and Gentoo). I cannot setup CUPS on Debian.  All I can achieve is printing test-page from cups www interface just after printer installation (CUPS reports this as user "guest" print). All other printing goes nowhere. CUPS (www interface) claims that they were printed, but wireshark did not captured any packets with printing data - just some control LPD packets. Of course there is nothing printed. If I try another test printing from www i get "Quota limit rerached" error. Basically I have no idea whats wrong - I asked google but found nothing interesting :(
Anyone, any ideas??
--
Best regards,
Bazant