etch: shortcuts doesn't work whith KDE

Hi there

I have a fresh upgrade of etch (sarge before)
I was solded many problemes, but I loose many shortcuts when using kde:

ctrl alt f<x>
alt f2

No specific errors in the Xorg logs.

xorg.conf:
Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Generic Keyboard"
        Driver          "keyboard"
        Option          "CoreKeyboard"
       Option          "XkbRules"      "xorg"
       Option          "XkbModel"      "ibook"
       Option          "XkbLayout"     "fr"
       Option          "XkbOptions"    "lv3:lwin_switch"
EndSection
Section "Device"
        Identifier      "Carte vidéo générique"
        Driver          "ati"
        BusID           "PCI:0:16:0"
        Option          "UseFBDev"              "true"
EndSection

etch PPC
2.6.17-2-powerpc
kde3.5
pbbuttonsd
ikeyd

cat /proc/cpuinfo
processor       : 0
cpu             : 740/750
temperature     : 35-37 C (uncalibrated)
clock           : 299MHz
revision        : 131.0 (pvr 0008 8300)
bogomips        : 595.96
machine         : PowerBook2,1
motherboard     : PowerBook2,1 MacRISC2 MacRISC Power Macintosh
detected as     : 64 (iBook (first generation))
pmac flags      : 0000000d
L2 cache        : 512K unified
memory          : 160MB
pmac-generation : NewWorld