Re: no capslock on my sarge

Le Sun, Oct 22, 2006 at 02:35:02AM +0200, sputnick a écrit :
> Hi there.
> I have some problems whith my capslock on sarge PPC.

Bonjour spoutnik,

If you look in the archives of this thread, you will find long
discussions about the "xkb-data" package in which the keyboards are
defined. I do not know if you can test the improved package
without upgrading Xfree to Xorg, but soon you may be likely to do so
anyway, when Etch is released. I think that much work has been made on
the french keyboard.

Bonne chance,

Charles Plessy
Wako, Saitama, Japan