Re: call for testers: powerpc graphical debian installer

Well, I can't get it up though (the installer I mean).

I simply burned the iso now, and still get the same results. But I booted several times, to be able to see the alst message to be seen, and it was:

FATAL: Module usbkbd not found.

I guess the iso mustn't be that mini then ;)

BTW, is there a simple way, that I just haen't heard of yet, to save those kernel boot messages from an installer cd? Or to at least stop the screen,s o you can study them at your leisure?

Jan Schukat