Re: xkb-data with support for Mac keyboards into unstable

Hello,
On Mon, Sep 25, 2006 at 11:38:44AM +0200, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> I don't really know if it's a xkb or a kernel problem, but here the
> numeric keypad don't really work. I guess on osx Fn+u gives a 4, but it
> doesn't here. If i numlock using Fn+F6, the led under F6 lights, but the
> numeric keypad isn't activated.

with -13, pressing Fn-j I get a "1", Fn-k "2" and so on, when pressing
Fn-F6 (Num.), j gives me a "1" directly (same for the others). Since
I've never used it on my ibook G4 before, I don't know if that is the
supposed behaviour, but it seems sensible.

Greetings

          Helge
--
Dr. Helge Kreutzmann, Dipl.-Phys.           Helge.Kreutzmann@itp.uni-hannover.de