Re: xkb-data with support for Mac keyboards into unstable

On Sat, 2006-09-23 at 02:19 +0200, Denis Barbier wrote:
> Please, test it, send feedback if something does not
> work or can be improved, write documentation for other
> powerpc users that could be included in xkb-data, etc.
> Thanks for your help.

I don't really know if it's a xkb or a kernel problem, but here the
numeric keypad don't really work. I guess on osx Fn+u gives a 4, but it
doesn't here. If i numlock using Fn+F6, the led under F6 lights, but the
numeric keypad isn't activated.

Is this kernel land or userland ?
--
Yves-Alexis